Mobile Patrols and Response Services
Realm Fire & Security can provide mobile patrols of your premises during the day and/or night. With response services our mobile patrols can be at scheduled times to suit your needs or at random intervals to keep the timings constantly changing and thus making it harder for intruders. Our mobile patrols & response services help reduce any security risk to your premises, thus keeping your premises, people and assets secure.
Mobile Patrols & Response Services options:
- Random external/internal patrols
- Timed lock and unlock services
- Alarm monitoring, including intruder and fire
- Alarm response
- Key holding
- Secure site access for contractors attending premises out of hours
- Branded response vehicles fitted with GPS satellite tracking systems
- CCTV remote monitoring including virtual patrols
- Gold Standard NSI alarm receiving centre 24/7, 365 days a year
Do you need Mobile Patrols & Response Services in Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire? Call us today on 01224 710014 or
Local Customer Support for Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
To support our customer base, we operate a local support structure with a designated management resource to ensure quick and effective responses to any issues. Realm Fire & Security offer a variety of guarding services and these can be tailored to suit your business needs and expectations. Our Security Officers, along with supervisory staff, are rigorously vetted and a comprehensive training programme, which covers both security safety and fire prevention, has been developed.
Realm Fire & Security static guards and mobile patrol units have access to lots of support to help them carry out their jobs. We make sure that all our staff are as safe as possible by giving them training and also applying the lone working policy and procedure. The support is also in place to provide customers with data about the guards’ work, e.g. ProxiPen’s to show the times the guards carried out a patrol.
- 24/7 Telephone Support
- Vehicle Tracking
- Mobile Telephone Tracking
- Lone Working Policy & Procedure
- Site Visits
- Designated Security Account Manager
- Performance Management Reviews
- Appraisal Scheme
- Training & Development Budget
- Job Shadowing
Realm Fire & Security have a designated management resource and structure to ensure that our staff are supported to carry out their jobs effectively and efficiently. We also have a 24/7 alarm monitoring station which monitors the alarm 365 days a year and alerts our staff to any intruders.