Realm Fire & Security Ltd has job opportunities available and the positions are listed below. There are job descriptions below as well for each position with the relevant skills and qualifications required. You can apply for any of our positions by completing our application form available from the link below and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire Extinguisher Sales / Service Engineer
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a Fire Extinguisher Sales / Service Engineer.
Description of Role:
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Fire Extinguisher Sales Engineer to join our existing team. Whilst the role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ideal candidate being able to perform at
- Acting as an ambassador for Realm Fire & Security Ltd, building strong relationships with key customers
- Working with customers to ensure that they are fully compliant with British Standards and recommendations
- Filling in non-conformance reports and recommendations for repairs and replacements
- To sell new/replacement equipment
- To develop new business and service contracts.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell to new and existing businesses
- Recommending additional Realm products and services as appropriate
- Identifying ‘warm’ leads to the sales department
- Delivery of equipment and materials to clients where required.
- Ensure good general housekeeping on customer’s premises and in particular own work area and van.
- To service and maintain portable fire extinguishers.
- To offer professional advice on firefighting equipment to customers.
- To maintain all relevant records and reports.
- To maintain a van stock of spares.
- To ensure that the vehicle provided is maintained in a clean and roadworthy condition.
- To ensure that Quality Assurance procedures and forms are adhered to.
Salary and Hours:
This is a field based position, with a company vehicle provided. The hours of work will be predominantly 08:00 – 16:30 weekdays. The salary for this role is competitive. Performance is targeted with a generous performance related bonus paid.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following:
- A demonstrable passion and flare for customer service.
- 2 years’ experience in fire extinguisher maintenance and installation
- Familiarity with BS 5306-3:2017 for fire extinguisher installation and maintenance
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- BAFE certification
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes you can download an application form by clicking here.
Please email the completed form to email@example.com – please also email any additional questions you may have about the role to this address.