Fire Training in Aberdeen
At Realm Fire & Security we provide a range of fire training courses in Aberdeen. It is now an Employers Duty of Care to ensure that members of staff are trained in the use of Fire Extinguishers, how to raise the alarm and evacuation of the premises.
Our Courses Include:
- Combined Fire Awareness and Warden
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher Practical Training
- Evacuation Chair Training
To book a place on a fire training course please complete your details in the form below and we will reply with a confirmation or offer alternative dates if the date you requested is unavailable. Alternatively you can call us on 01224 710014 to book a course or to discuss any specific requirements. This course can also be provided in-situ at your premises – Contact us for more information and available dates.
Fire Awareness Training
Evacuation Chair Training
Fire Warden Training
Practical Use of Fire Extinguishers Training
After taking part in this training I have to say it was very enjoyable and informative.
Thatsani McCoo, The International School Aberdeen
Ask yourself this!
- If a fire broke out would you or your colleagues know how to tackle a small fire safely?
- Are you aware of the different types of extinguishers?
- Do you know how to identify which extinguisher is which?
- Would you know which to use in an electrical fire and which to use in cooking oil fire?
- Do you know how to evacuate your buildings safely?
- “If your answer is NO to any of these questions then please read on!”
It is now a duty of care to ensure that members of staff are trained in the use of Fire Extinguishers how to raise the alarm and fire evacuation procedures.
I highly recommend doing the Fire Warden Course with Realm. The course was extremely informative and Mike Mitchell- the tutor continuously made sure we understood what was being taught. It was a great addition getting hands-on experience on how to use the multiple types of fire extinguishers. Mike was also very happy to answer any questions we had.
Lisa-Marie Reaper, DeepOcean Group
Realm Fire and Security Ltd has experienced personnel who can assist with planning and can carry out thorough and comprehensive fire risk assessments. This is aimed at establishing how fires can be prevented and to help in determining what steps can be taken to reduce the risk of fire across a facility including offices.
- 8 years Fire Safety Legislation experience with Grampian Fire & Rescue Service as an Enforcement Officer
- Multiple Instructor Qualifications including Evacuation Chair, Fire Behaviour, Physical Training and Fire Door Inspection
- NEBOSH and IOSH General Certificate
Allan Middleton IFE
- Registered Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) Life Safety Fire Risk Assessor
- Affiliate member of Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- 15 years Fire Safety Experience with Grampian Fire & Rescue Service as an Enforcement Officer and Major Projects Officer
- NEBOSH General Certificate
REGISTER FOR FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you available dates
Or call us today on 01224 710014